COVID-19 Safety Plan Updated: October 15, 2020
Thank you for visiting www.nrcchilliwack.org. We have implemented a few changes to help keep
our members safe when visiting our church in person.
- Please practice physical distancing of 2 metres at all times.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at all entrances.
- Entrances to common areas such as bathrooms have separate posted occupancy limits.
- Custodial staff have identified high-contact and common surface areas and have enhanced their disinfecting and cleaning procedures.
- Groups of 50 attendees are able to maintain complete separation by the use of separate entrances/exits, plexi-glass barriers, and parking areas. In the event this might not be possible, please follow the instructions of the usher.
- Please refrain from handshakes and hugs.
- If you must cough or sneeze, please do so into your sleeve or elbow.
- Contact lists of all groups of congregants attending specific services are maintained for a minimum of 30 days for contact tracing purposes.
- Please do not attend services if you are feeling ill or have had symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 10 days.
- Please do not attend services if you are under the direction of the Provincial Health Officer to self-isolate.Please do not attend if you have arrived from outside of Canada or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case within the past 14 days. If you are unable to attend in person, we welcome you to listen online by clicking the “Listen Live” link on our website.